This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Join the Greenway Practice

To register with our practice you should bring your Medical Card and a photographic ID to reception. If you have no photographic ID and are resident in Northern Ireland then you may bring along a household bill. Non-residents should bring a Visa and work permit or letter from the Home Office. You will have to fill in forms (HS22X) at reception. In some circumstances you will need to make an appointment to see a GP. The practice operates a non-discriminatory policy.

Health and Social CareThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website