Join the Greenway Practice

The geographical area for Greenway Practice is a 5 mile radius around the practice as long as it is east of the river Lagan and excluding Holywood and Moneyreagh.

To register with our practice, if you are already registered within United Kingdom, you should complete a registration form HS 200 which is available from our reception.  You should also bring a utility bill with your name and address on it, along with photographic ID to reception. 

Non-residents should bring a Visa and work permit or letter from the Home Office. You will have to fill in form HSC_R1 for non-UK-registered at reception. In some

circumstances you will need to make an appointment to see a GP. The practice operates a non-discriminatory policy.

If you are coming from the EU, you must provide immigration status in the form of a VISA or LETTER FROM THE HOME OFFICE.   Non-EU must visit, under the

tab services click FPS General Medical Services, click on Provision of Health Service to persons not ordinarily resident regulations.  Please read and click on the tab applicable to you to find

out what documentation is needed to complete your registration.  Bring all relevant documentation to the practice. 

Health and Social CareThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website